Linen Work Shorts in Navy
- Brand Info
- Inspired by uniforms of the French military, these work shorts from Arpenteur blend vintage functionality with a contemporary fit. Sewn from a thick linen fabric, the shorts are durable yet breathable, and feature two large exterior work pockets, a single back pocket, as well as a versatile drawstring cinch waistband. Cut and sewn on vintage machines in Lyon, France.
- Regular fit short designed to hit just above knees
- Two large exterior front work pockets
- Single back pocket with button closure
- Drawstring cinch waist
- Button fly
- 100% linen
- Made in France
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening Small 32" 10.5" 12" 8" 11" Medium 34" 11" 12.5" 8.5" 11.25" Large 36" 11" 13" 8.75" 11.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.