M42 Military Reconstruction Jacket in Army
- Brand Info
- SOULIVE's reinterpretation of the iconic M42 Paratrooper jacket blends authentic 1940s details with a contemporary fit. Made from a military reconstruction ripstop fabric, the heavyweight jacket features the traditional 4 pocket design, complete with snap button closure and a drawstring cinch waist. Finished with a linen blend lining for extra breathability.
- Made from ripstop military reconstruction fabric
- Inspired by traditional M42 Paratrooper jacket style
- 2 chest pockets, 2 waist pockets
- Snap button closure on all pockets and at collar
- Concealed 4-button placket
- Drawstring cinch waist
- Body: 100% cotton ripstop
- Lining: 50% cotton, 50% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 43" 16.25" 24.75" 27.5" 3 44.5" 17" 25.75" 28" 4 46" 18" 26.25" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 6'3" 200lbs wearing size 4.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.