"Maesbury" Quilt Jacket in Darkest Olive
- Brand Info
- Drawing inspiration from classic trucker jackets, the Maesbury from Barbour is a tailored variant of the brand's iconic quilted jackets. Crafted from a mid-weight shell, the jacket is designed with classic outdoorsman details in a style that can be worn as an outer or inner layer. The Measbury comes detailed with a needlecord collar and the brand's signature flannel tartan lining, alongside a secure dual fastening front.
- Tailored fit
- Diamond-quilted synthetic shell
- Needlecord collar
- English tartan flannel-lined yoke
- Zipper and snap front fastening
- Custom branded hardware
- Two front patch pockets with side entry, single interior pocket
- Barbour embroidery above left pocket
- Machine washable
- Outer: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 24.75" 27" Medium 44" 19" 25.5" 28" Large 47" 19.5" 26.5" 29" X-Large 49" 20" 27" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A true British icon, few labels in the world are as timeless as Barbour. The Barbour story began in 1894, in the marketplace of England's South Shields, where the family-owned brand is still located to this day. Today, Barbour builds upon its heritage through a line of weather-proof outerwear, channeling the distinct style of the British countryside into every garment.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.