"Ghost" T-Shirt in Maha Olive
- Brand Info
- A staple of maharishi since 1994, this t-shirt is adorned with an intricate handworked embroidery at the chest. The "Ghost" installment pulls inspiration from the mythical dragon, which is commonly associated with freedom and wisdom in contrast to its earthbound counterpart of the serpent. The shirt is presented in a regular fit style complete with a ribbed collar, and is crafted using fair-trade organic cotton true to the maharishi ethos.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using 190g organic cotton jersey
- Embroidered dragon design at chest
- Ribbed collar
- 100% cotton
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 8.25" 28.25" Medium 42" 18" 8.75" 28.5" Large 45.5" 19.25" 9.5" 29.5" X-Large 47" 19.75" 10" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.