Leopard Tour Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- A staple of maharishi since 1994, this luxe coaches jacket style is adorned with the brand's signature handworked embroidery. The design pulls inspiration from the leopard; one of nature's masters of camouflage who's markings served as the design reference for uniforms of the Zairean army. The jacket is crafted using a water-repellent nylon, and comes equipped with two military-inspired internal shoulder straps for carrying.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using water-repellent nylon
- Leopard embroidery at back
- Logo embroidery at chest
- Internal shoulder carry straps
- Japanese YKK zipper placket
- 100% nylon
- Model is 5'10" and 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.5" 26.5" 27.75" Medium 43" 18" 27" 28.25" Large 45" 19" 27.5" 29" X-Large 47" 19.5" 28.5" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.