"Tygers of Darkness" Embroidered Pillow in Black
- Brand Info
- This luxe cushion cover from maharishi is crafted using genuine silk twill with an embroidered design of the brand's "Wise Tyger" creation. The mythical beast is a cross between two powerful animal archetypes, and blends the metaphorical might of the tiger with the freedom of flight. The design is depicted here in the the style of Mandarin Square embroidery commonly used to signify ranks of officials in imperial China, Korea and Vietnam. The cushion cover comes shipped with a polyester filled pad that will expand to a medium size perfect atop a couch or bed.
- Crafted from genuine silk twill
- "Tygers of Darkness" embroidered design
- Polyester cushion fill
- Small logo decal at back
- One Size. Approximately 17.75" x 17.75".
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.