"Yoshitoshi" T-Shirt in White
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt from maharishi features geisha artwork from 19th century Japanese artist Tsukioka Yoshitoshi stylized in a shattered graphic print. The shattering serves as a nod to the cubism art movement of the 20th century, which was instrumental in the development of military camouflage; a signature of maharishi since 1994. The shirt is presented in a regular fit style complete with a ribbed collar, and is crafted using fair-trade organic cotton true to the maharishi ethos.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using 190g organic cotton jersey
- Shattered "Yoshitoshi" printed graphic
- Ribbed collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 17.5" 8" 27.75" Medium 43.5" 18.75" 8.5" 29.25" Large 44" 19.5" 9.25" 29.75" X-Large 47" 19.75" 9.25" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.