Marble Mix Long Sleeve University T-Shirt in Shasta
- Brand Info
- Crafted using the brand's custom-milled recycled cotton jersey for a subtly textured finish, the Marble Mix series from John Elliott employs a Kojima, Japan-based production process from start to finish. This iteration features an expertly done garment dye to produce the shirt's marble effect, followed by purposeful folds and subsequent dip-dyes using multiple colors to emulate the effects of oil on water. Due to the labor-intensive production process, each garment is developed as a unique piece with no two alike.
- Relaxed boxy fit
- Garment-dyed fabric will fade with wear
- Crafted from lightweight recycled cotton jersey
- Blind stitch hems
- Ribbed crewneck collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- This shirt is intended to fit oversized. For a regular fit, we recommend sizing down.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18.75" 26.75" 27.75" Medium 44" 19.75" 27" 28.5" Large 45.5" 20.25" 27.5" 29,5" X-Large 47.5" 21.25" 28" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- John Elliott founded his eponymous clothing label in 2012. Based in Los Angeles, the label was created as a way of filling the void in John Elliott's own closet, and has remained focused towards perfecting men's wardrobe essentials through unique fabrics and functional fits, all with a signature sportswear-inspired design.