"Mayenne" Work Jacket in Cream
- Brand Info
- The Mayenne jacket from Arpenteur is a classic Spring layering piece. The jacket is named after the department of Mayenne situated within France's Loire Valley wine region, where farmers wear similar work jackets when tending to the region's bountiful vineyards. Built from a pima cotton gabardine, the lightweight jacket is subtly detailed with an assortment of pockets and a spread collar for just the right amount of French flair.
- Regular fit with waist fastening buttons at back
- Made from a lightweight pima cotton gabardine
- Two exterior waist pockets, single interior pocket
- French style spread collar
- Tonal buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in France
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17" 25" 28" Medium 44" 17.5" 26" 28.5" Large 45" 18" 26.5" 29.5" X-Large 48" 18.5" 27" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.