Medium Club Ring in Sterling Sliver
- Brand Info
- The Club Ring is a signature design from Good Art HLWYD centered around the brand's iconic rosette symbol and forged from five separate pieces, each individually cast and finished. The rosette has been with Good Art HLYWD since even before the brand's onset, when founder Josh Warner began drawing the floral motif after being inspired by iconography found on tombstones in the United Kingdom. The ring features a large central rosette, and is flanked by three outer rosettes set into the body, with a final fourth rosette hidden on the underside.
- 5-piece construction with hidden inner rosette
- Good Art branding on inner face
- .925 Sterling Silver
- Made at the Good Art HLYWD Foundry in Los Angeles, CA
- Includes Bill of Authenticity
- Sizing is standard US sizing
Driven by the ethos of "the joy of luxury is an experience to relish", Good Art HLYWD produces fine jewelry in classic American styles. Using only the highest quality materials and produced entirely in their Foundry in Los Angeles, Good Art sets a bar for aesthetic and beauty that few brands can ever hope to replicate. In founder Josh Warner's words: "Just as a work of art can uplift the spirit, so too can an everyday object bring joy well beyond its function".