Military Field Jacket in Woodland Camo
- Brand Info
- SOULIVE's reinterpretation of the classic military field jacket blends authentic details with a contemporary fit. Made from a military reconstruction woodland camouflage fabric, this jacket features the traditional 4 pocket design, complete with concealed snap button closure, a drawstring cinch waist, and vintage Waldes zipper. Additionally, the jacket is fitted with an extra large three-piece hood sewn into the placket for a continuous design and modern silhouette.
- Made from reconstruction military fabric
- Extra large three-piece hood design
- 2 chest pockets, 2 waist pockets
- Hidden snap button closure on all pockets
- Concealed snap button placket
- Vintage Waldes zipper
- Drawstring cinch waist
- Body: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 48" 20" 23" 34" 3 49.5" 20.5" 23.25" 34.5" 4 51" 21.5" 23.5" 35.25"
Model is 5'10" 175 lbs wearing a size 3.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.