Monkey Pants in Beige
- Brand Info
- Inspired by WWII P44 Military Trousers, the Monkey Pants from Pherrow's are designed with an array of cargo-pockets and crafted from medium weight herringbone twill. Fitted with large patch pockets at the thigh and a singular rear cargo pocket, the Monkey Pants sport a relaxed silhouette with a straight leg and slight taper. Deviating from the original 1940s design, the pants are sewn with an elasticated drawstring waistband for versatile sizing.
- Modeled after USMC P44 "Monkey Pants"
- Relaxed fit, straight leg with a slight taper
- Medium-weight Japanese herringbone twill fabric
- Custom hardware
- Large cargo pockets at the thigh
- Monkey pouch at the rear
- Drawstring and elastic waistband
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Medium 30" 13.5" 12" 10" 27" 8" Large 32" 14" 12.75" 10.4" 27.5" 8.5" X-Large 34" 14.5" 13" 10.5" 28" 8.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With roots in near-identical reproductions of timeless American styles, founder Masahiro Shimura established Pherrow's in the early '90s as a pioneer in the "Ametora" (American- Traditional) scene often found on the streets of Harajuku. Since it's 1991 conception, Pherrow's has transformed, keeping their soul in classic Japanese-Americana, however, not limiting themselves to the conformity of carbon-copy reproduction. Creating garments beyond vintage with the desire to "make what they want", Pherrow's lends a whimsical take on classic styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.