MT302 "Going to Battle" T-Shirt in Burgundy
- Brand Info
- The MT302 T-Shirt from Momotaro is woven using sturdy 100% Zimbabwe cotton. A brand classic, the tee features the signature "Going to Battle" stripes across the left arm. Constructed using a double needle construction, the tee features small detailing at the hem, and a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Double needle construction
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 140lbs wearing a size Large.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 39" 17" 8" 25" Large 41.5" 18.25" 8.75" 26.25" X-Large 44.5" 19.25" 9" 27.75" XX-Large 48" 20.75" 10" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.