Norris Selvedge Flannel in Indigo/Beige
- Brand Info
- Made in collaboration with Nihon Menpu Mills of Japan, the Norris shirt from Indigofera was designed with the sole intention of crafting the best flannel shirt ever. Woven using sulphur-dyed yarn, the shirt incorporates a stout 3x1 weave for a heftier weight, and features red selvedge line detailing along the inner placket. Fitted with workwear-inspired details like dual utility pockets, single pen pocket slit, and double needle stitching.
- Regular fit
- Proprietary selvedge flannel fabric courtesy of the famous Nihon Menpu Mills
- Selvedge detailing along the placket
- Two oversized utility pockets
- Single pen pocket slit
- Corozo buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18" 23.25" 26.25" Medium 44" 19" 24.25" 28" Large 47" 20" 25.5" 29.25" X-Large 49" 21" 26" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.