Nova HT Canvas Sneaker in White Butter-Sole
- Brand Info
- Veja's Nova Hightop sneaker is a sustainable interpretation of the classic canvas sneaker. Featuring organic cotton uppers, the sleek silhouette is reinforced with additional padding on the interior, heel/toecap protectors, and is sewn with double-needle stitching throughout for maximum durability. The Nova sits atop a sole made from a mixture of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazon, while expanded polyurethane lines the shoe's interior. Crafted in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Organic cotton uppers
- Silkscreened Veja "V" logo at side
- Sole made from EVA and Amazonian wild rubber
- Organic cotton liner
- Expanded polyurethane insole
- Made in Brazil
- US Men's sizing.
These run true to size. Take your usual footwear size. If you usually wear a half size, size down 0.5 to the nearest whole size (e.g. if you usually wear a 9.5, go for a 9 in these). For individual sizing advice, please send an email to email@example.com with a list of sizes you wear in different brands.
- With transparency at the forefront of each product, Veja has sustainably designed sneakers since 2004. The French label works closely with their Brazilian factory to craft shoes from an ensemble of natural and recycled materials, all minimally branded in vintage-inspired silhouettes.