Attachment / KKA
Nylon Sarouel Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Nylon Sarouel Pants are constructed from a super-lightweight nylon blend that has great stretch and mobility. The Sarouel design creates a loose and intentionally relaxed fit. The stretch waist band and leather ties make it comfortable and versatile.
- Drop-crotch fit
- Cropped pant length
- Slant pocket design
- Unique slanted back pockets built into pattern
- Button fly with metal buttons
- Stretch waist band
- Leather waist tie
- Lightweight airy nylon blend fabric
- 92% nylon, 8% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Model KP81-050
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 30" 12.5" 13" 10" 26" 6.75" 3 32" 13" 14" 10.5" 26" 7" 4 34" 13" 15" 11" 26" 7"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.