Nylon Sarouel Pants in Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Sarouel Pants are a relaxed style from Kazuyuki Kumagai. Constructed from a washed featherweight nylon, the breezy pants are cut in an exaggerated relaxed tapered fit for a highly comfortable and nonchalant silhouette. The pants come designed with an elastic waistband for versatility, and are finished with signature ATTACHMENT details and styling.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Featherweight Japanese nylon fabric
- Two slant pockets at waist
- Japanese YKK zipper fly with single horn button
- Elongated drawstring at waist
- Cropped length
- 95% nylon, 5% polyurethane
- Model KP01-013
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 30" 13.5" 13.75" 10.75" 26" 6.75" 3 32" 13.5" 14" 11" 26.5" 7" 4 34" 14" 14.25" 11.5" 27.5" 7.15"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.