Old Japanese Twill Work Shirt in Ink Black
- Brand Info
- The 4076 Work Shirt from Fullcount is made using the brand's custom weave work twill fabric in a classic button-up silhouette. Utilizing fine-count yarn in combination with a high-density weave, the shirt sports a smooth texture with a substantial medium-weight heft. Shuttle woven and sewn on vintage American sewing machines for time-accurate construction, the shirt features an in-house garment dye enzyme wash process giving the shirt the feel and appearance of a time-worn garment. Modeled after 1940's work shirts, the chambray comes finished with two large chest pockets, period correct urea buttons, and vintage stitched reinforcement.
- Regular fit
- Medium-weight cotton twill fabric
- Garment dyed
- Enzyme "Old" wash
- Two large chest pockets at front
- Triple stitched detailing
- Urea buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style: 4076
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38
40.5" 17" 24.25”
42.5" 18" 24.6" 29.5" 42
24.8" 29.75" 44
46" 19" 25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A founding member of the legendary Osaka 5, Fullcount is regarded as a pioneer in the world of Japanese denim. Born in 1992, the brand is considered to be among the first Japanese labels to employ long-staple Zimbabwe cotton in their pursuit of creating the perfect denim, which has earned Fullcount a dedicated group of admirers across the globe.