Sage de Cret
One-Tuck Wide Pants in Black
- Brand Info
- The One Tuck Pants from Sage de Cret combines the tailoring of traditional men's suiting with the rugged fabrication of military attire. Made with tailored pleating at the front, these pants receive Sage De Cret's military tailoring treatment, opting for a medium-weight cotton-linen fabric with light nep variation. Garment-dyed for a deep color, the pants are cut in a relaxed wide leg fit.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Japanese back-satin fabric
- Cropped length
- Traditional slant pocket design, two pockets at back
- Concealed Universal zipper fly
- 87% cotton 13% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 29" 14.5" 13.5" 10.25" 25.5" 8.25" Medium 31" 15" 14" 10.75" 25.5" 8.5" Large 33" 15.25" 14.5" 11" 26" 9"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.