Box Archive Jacket in Raw Herringbone
- Brand Info
- This casual jacket from OUR LEGACY is crafted using a raw linen herringbone fabric from Lithuania. The jacket sports a simplistic design that shifts the focus towards the fabric's incredible nep texture, and comes equipped with two patch pockets at the waist for storage. Cut in a boxier fit for easy layering.
- Boxy fit
- Crafted using European linen herringbone fabric
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Elongated sleeves
- 100% linen
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 44" 19" 27.25" 28.75" Medium 46.5" 19.75" 27.5" 28.75" Large 47.5" 20" 28" 28.75" X-Large 49" 20.5" 28.25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2008, OUR LEGACY has been at the forefront of contemporary Scandinavian menswear. Founded by lifelong friends Jockum Hallin and Christopher Nying, the Swedish brand rose to stardom through their product-centric approach towards fashion - placing an emphasis on fabrics and textures that add personality to any wardrobe. Influenced by anything from Parisian film to punk rock, OUR LEGACY brings a unique brand of grown-up streetwear that compliments a range of styles.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.