Overgrown Pants in Olive Military Satin
- Brand Info
- The Overgrown Pants from Sassafras are inspired by hunting pants and designed for multipurpose living. A green thumbed interpretation of the iconic cargo pant, Sassafras outfits their iteration with an array of pockets including snap slant pockets at the waist, large rear patch pockets, and overlaid cargo pockets at the thigh. Sassafras's overlaid pocket design allows for double the storage space, perfect for the concealed utilitarian. Crafted in Japan using a sleek military satin fabric, the pants are cut in a loose tapered silhouette based on military baker trousers, and are constructed using vintage triple needle stitching with bartack reinforcing throughout.
- High rise, straight leg with minimal taper
- Sleek military satin fabric
- Front entry slant snap pocket
- Overlaid patch pockets at the thigh
- Rear snap flap pockets
- Bartack reinforcements
- Triple needle stitching
- Drawstring hem
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening Small 32" 13" 14" 11.2" 28.5" 9.25" Medium 34" 13.2" 14.5" 11.5" 28.5" 9.75" Large 36" 13.4" 15" 12" 29" 10.25" X-Large 38" 13.5" 15.5" 12.5" 29.5" 10.6"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Sprouted in 2004, Kyoto based Sassafras derives their inspiration from contemporary gardening, workwear, and vintage military outfits to produce ultra functional pieces designed for multipurpose living. Exceptionally unique, founder Takashi Takagi's ethos stems from his gardening approach, flowing with nature to create effortless silhouettes. With a mix of utilitarian fabrics, array of pockets, and inventive designs, Sassafras's cultivates a one-of-a-kind approach to workwear.