Patchwork Hanten Haori Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This jacket from Setto is the brand's contemporary take on the traditional Japanese haori jacket. Inspired by the popular 18th century Japanese winter coat, this Hanten style installment is made from a patchwork of heavy cotton fabrics and features a fully lined body. Each of the fabrics will fade differently as it is worn, resulting in a garment unique to each wearer.
- Patchwork of cotton fabrics including flannel, canvas, and thick corduroy
- Indigo dyed, will fade with wear
- Drop shoulder design
- Lined with Japanese pinstripe fabric
- Classic haori placket design free of buttons or zippers
- Hanten style tie at waist
- 3/4 sleeve length
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 3.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 42" 24.5" 19" 29.5" 4 45" 25" 19.5" 30.75" 5 48" 26.5" 19.75" 31.5"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email email@example.com.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.