Patchwork Tailored Jacket in Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Tailored Jacket from Sage de Cret merges aspects of military uniforms with modern tailoring. Featuring a patchwork design, this jacket is constructed from an array of fabrics from the brand's archive. Inspired by classic tailoring styles, the jacket features two patch pockets at the waist, a two-button placket comprised of oversized tonal buttons, and smooth cotton-poly lining on the interior.
- Relaxed fit
- Patchwork design
- 2-button placket, notch lapel
- Two patch pockets at waist, dual interior chest pocket
- Shell: 90% linen 10% cotton
- Lining: 65% polyester 35% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
43" 19" 23.5" 27.5" Medium 44" 20" 24.75" 28.5" Large 46" 20" 25.5" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.