"Pax Psychotria" Hoodie in Black
- Brand Info
- A staple of maharishi since 1994, this hoodie is adorned with the brand's signature handworked embroidery at the back. Crafted using Organic cotton, the fabric is FairTrade and developed with a lighter carbon footprint than non-organic cotton. The "Pax Psychotria" installment references Hokusai's artwork 'Phantom of Kohada Koheiji', the inverted skull filled with psychoactive plants (Morning Glory, Belladonna, Cytisus Canariensis and Hyoscyamus), draws its design from Tibetan Buddhists use of skulls from ancestors to prepare herbal medicines and elixirs.
- Regular fit
- Crafted using fair-trade organic cotton
- Pax Psychotria embroidery on back
- Floral embroidery at front
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- Kangaroo pocket at the waist
- 100% organic cotton
- Model is 5'10" 180 lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 20" 24.5" 28" Medium 43" 21" 25.5" 28.25" Large 45.5" 22" 26.5" 28.75" X-Large 47.5" 22.75" 27" 29.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.