Pearl Snap Denim Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Pearl Snap Denim Shirt from Wythe is a true American classic, woven with rope dyed indigo yarn and sewn to mirror patterns from the 1940s and 50s. Washed, bleached, and hand distressed, Wythe uses a custom-woven indigo dyed denim fabric to replicate the soft, well worn feel of vintage fabrics while still holding the substantial feel associated with true workwear. The shirts come fitted with dyed blue Pearl Snap buttons as an homage to the old west, with western styled paneling and detailing throughout the shirt.
- Regular fit
- Design based on American made shirting from the 1920s to 1960s
- Washed, bleached, and hand-distressed
- Medium-weight, indigo dyed denim fabric
- Western style paneling
- Two chest pockets
- Custom blue dyed pearl snap buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43.5" 17" 24" 30.5" Medium 45" 17.5" 25" 31" Large 47.5" 18" 25.5" 32" X-Large 50" 19" 26" 33" XX-Large 53" 20.5" 26" 34.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- In search of bygone heirlooms of the past, Wythe aims to recreate icons of the past. Inspired by the oxford shirts worn by Miles Davis, the denim pearl snaps James Dean wore, and the the sweatshirts seen on Paul Newman, Wythe looks to pieces of lost Americana in designing classics that evoke the spirit of the west.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.