"Pier" Sunglasses in Matte Black
- Brand Info
The Pier sunglasses from Garrett Leight are a strong rectangular style complete with bold filigree detailing. Handmade from heavyweight acetate, the frames incorporate elements of aviator and wayfarer styles and are fitted with CR-39 UV protected lenses for harsh sunlight with an enlarged frame ideal for medium to large face sizes. Comes with custom leather carrying case and cleaning cloth.
- Handmade from matte finished cellulose acetate
- Semi-flat G15 CR-39 mirror lenses
- Sun filter category 3
- Goldtone filigree detailing
- Stainless steel hinges and screws
- Anti-scratch coating
- Comes with hard leather case and cleaning cloth
50 Eye - 22 Bridge - 145 Temple. Unisex frame.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Garrett Leight launched his eponymous eyewear label in 2011. The son of Oliver Peoples' founder Larry Leight, Garrett utilizes a lifetime of eyewear industry experience to create a line of classic frames that embody the effortless style of the brand's Venice, California home. Each style is handmade and finished by expert craftsmen using the finest materials from Japan, Europe, and China.