Planet Wool Blazer in Black
- Brand Info
- The Planet series from SOULIVE is a casually tailored suiting ensemble built from a donegal wool fabric with multi-colored neps. The jacket features traditional design cues like a 2-button placket, notch lapel, and ventless design that are sewn in an expertly-tailored relaxed fit for a nonchalant silhouette. Finished with waist pockets and partially lined for extra comfort.
- Casually tailored fit
- Made from heavyweight donegal wool fabric
- Traditional 2-button placket, notch lapel
- Two flap pockets at waist, single breast pocket
- Ventless construction
- Polyester lined sleeves
- 78% wool, 9% polyester, 7% nylon, 6% acrylic
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 16.25" 23.5" 27" 3 42" 16.5" 24.25" 28" 4 44" 17.5" 24.5" 28" 5 46" 18.5" 25" 29"
Please note: chest measurements were taken while worn and are based on recommended sizing. For flat measurements, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 5'10" 165lbs wearing size 3.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.