Potential v3 Backpack in Grey
- Brand Info
The Potential 3.0 series from Master-Piece is a collection of bags featuring technical fabrics designed for everyday use. The main body is made from MASTEREX-07, a proprietary ballistic nylon crafted with breathable and waterproof qualities. The bags feature water-resistant processing throughout, complete with leather trim and laminated tricot nylon. Additionally, all straps come fitted with the Outlast cushioning system, a temperature-regulated mesh originally designed for NASA. Fitted with assorted pockets and custom hardware.
- Large central compartment with concealed drawstring closure
- Central compartment side zip access
- Secondary exterior compartment at front
- Catchall pocket at side
- Interior laptop sleeve
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- "MSPC" branded Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Water-resistant leather trim
- Custom branded leather patch
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
- Model no: 01741-v3
Approximately 18.75"L x 10.25"H x 5"W
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.