"Quart" Long Coat in Cream
- Brand Info
- The Quart from Arpenteur is a winter ready long coat. Inspired by French sailors, the jacket is built using the same pima cotton gabardine as found on uniforms of the French Navy. The fabric is finished with a paraffin coating for resistance against wind and water, and fitted with a synthetic fur liner for warmth in inclement weather. Finished with a minimalist exterior design anchored by two hand pockets, with the synthetic fur collar providing a subtle splash of French flair.
- Regular fit
- Built using paraffin coated pima cotton gabardine
- Synthetic fur liner
- Two exterior hand pockets, single interior welt pocket
- Italian snap button closure placket
- Drawcord at waist
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Made in France
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 47" 20" 23.25" 36.5" Medium 48" 20.5" 24" 37" Large 51" 21.25" 24.25" 37.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.