Attachment / KKA
Raccoon Fur Sweater in Charcoal
- Brand Info
- This sweater from KKA uses Chinese Raccoon fur as a base to create an unbelievably soft, lightweight, and warm knit. The piece boasts a unique asymmetrical color block pattern and is slim throughout the body.
- Medium length with slim fit
- Color block pattern
- Lightweight fur blend with great warmth
- Ultra-soft hand feel
- 69% Chinese Raccoon Fur, 22% Acrylic, 9% Wool
- Made in Japan
- Model KB83-105
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 16" 24.5" 26" 3 41" 17" 25.5" 26.5" 4 43" 17.25" 26.5" 27.5" 5 44" 17.5" 27.25" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.