"Raglan" Work Jacket in Navy
- Brand Info
- The Raglan jacket from Arpenteur is a heavyweight work jacket built from a rugged French moleskin fabric. The jacket receives its name from its raglan sleeve design, and features an assortment of highly-functional pockets throughout. With wear, the jacket will crease and distress creating a garment unique to each owner.
- Regular fit
- Made from a heavyweight French moleskin fabric
- Three exterior pockets, single interior pocket
- Raglan sleeve design
- Metal donut buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in France
- Model is 6' and 160lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.5" 25" 27" Medium 42" 17" 25" 27.5" Large 44" 18" 25.5" 28" X-Large 46.5" 18" 25" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.