x021 "Kuroki" 14.25oz Selvedge Denim - Spikes Fit
- Brand Info
This 14.25oz denim from Railcar Fine Goods uses a beautiful indigo fabric from the famous Kuroki Mills of Japan. The jeans are sanforized and feature true workwear aesthetic. Paired with signature Railcar details like a two-piece waistband, custom buttons, and hidden back pocket rivets that you won't find anywhere else.
- The "Spikes" fit is a slim straight with a medium rise
- 14.25oz Japanese Kuroki Mills red line selvedge denim
- Triple stitched seat seams and belt looping
- Tucked beltloops
- Two piece waistband to prevent over stretch
- Chain stitched hem
- Heavy natural leather patch with branded Railcar logo
- Custom Railcar branded buttons
- Custom Railcar branded hidden back pocket rivets
- 3/4 Lined back pockets and coin pocket
- Railcar signature "R" fly stitching
- Selvedge coin pocket and fly
- 100% cotton
- Made in Monrovia, California
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 28 29.5" 9.5" 10.5" 7.65" 36.25" 6.5" 30 31.5" 9.8" 11.2" 8" 36" 6.9"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A long time employee of the Los Angeles Metro, Railcar Fine Goods founder Steven Dang has been able to apply his mechanical expertise towards “building” vintage denim garments at their privately-owned factory in Monrovia, CA. Every part of the production on a piece of clothing from Railcar is done in-house, by Steven and his small team of denim craftsmen. The brand’s products are routinely praised for their strength and durability; designed to be worn in the same rugged working environments the jeans were built in.