Attachment / KKA
Relaxed Shorts in Orange
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Relaxed Shorts are constructed from a lightweight polyester that has great stretch and mobility. The easy-short design uses an elastic waist and has ample room through the legs, hitting just above the knee.
- Easy-short fit
- Elastic waist
- Above-the-knee length
- Patch front and back pockets
- Zipper fly with button and clasp closure
- Lightweight stretch fabric
- 100% polyester
- Made in Vietnam
- Model KP91-004
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 1 27" 10.5" 11.5" 9.25" 10.5" 2 29" 11" 11.75" 9.5" 10.75" 3 31" 11" 12" 10" 11"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.