Sage de Cret
Reversible Jacket in Khaki
- Brand Info
- The fully reversible Khaki Cotton jacket from Sage de Cret is a versatile outerwear layer. Constructed from a cotton wool blend, the exterior side comes in a minimalistic design with dual patch pockets at the waist. The inverse side features a plush nylon liner, complete with multi-purpose pockets that function on either side. Details include herringbone taping, and oversized Japanese YKK zipper, and a unique collarless design for a contemporary look.
- Regular fit
- Quilted nylon lining
- Oversized Japanese YKK zipper
- Herringbone taping
- Two exterior pockets, two multi-purpose interior pockets
- Body: 53% cotton, 47% wool
- Liner: 100% Nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
43" 18" 23" 27.5" Medium
44" 18" 24" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.