- The River Wash Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory is constructed using the brand's proprietary 15oz denim fabric which has undergone a low-water-use natural stonewash process devoid of softeners. Done in Los Angeles, the ecologically sound wash process results in a sturdy denim jacket with the look and feel of a time-tested garment. The jacket uses a sanforized denim fabric from the Nihon Menpu Mill of Okayama, and features signature Rogue Territory details like custom branded hardware, rounded exterior pockets, and the classic Supply Jacket design and fit.
- "River Wash" low-water and natural stone washing method
- 15oz sanforized selvedge denim fabric from Nihon Menpu Mill of Okayama, Japan
- 4 exterior pockets
- Interior pockets clean finished with white bias tape
- Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge
- Front welt pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Crossed feather branded buttons
- Hand silk screened care instructions on interior
- Handmade in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.