"Roscoff" Shawl Zip Sweater in Grey
- Brand Info
- The Roscoff zip sweater from Arpenteur is a classic Fall layering piece with just the right amount of French flair. The sweater receives its name from the port commune of northwestern France, where locals seamstresses specialize in chunky milano knit style sweaters for cold winds. Woven from thick wool yarn with ample structure, the tailored sweater is fitted with an Eclair double zipper and features a sophisticated shawl collar design with two convenient patch pockets at the waist.
- Tailored fit
- Woven using thick wool yarn in a 1x1 milano knit style weave
- Shawl collar style
- Original Eclair double zip closure
- Two front patch pockets at waist
- Full color Arpenteur interior comic patch
- 100% wool
- Made in France
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16" 24.5" 26" Medium 42" 17" 25" 26.5" Large 44" 17.5" 25.5" 27" X-Large 44" 18" 26" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Inspired by vintage workwear, Arpenteur has earned a reputation for quality since the brand's debut in 2011. Named after the old French word for "surveyor," Arpenteur's garments are packed full of the same attention to detail that surveyors used to map the brand's hometown of Lyon, France, over 1,000 years ago. The label's lighthearted approach towards workwear gives Arpenteur an undeniable charm that's easy to fall in love with.