"Sapper" Wax Jacket in Olive
- Brand Info
- The Sapper from Barbour is a classic mid-weight jacket built for the British backcountry. Inspired by iconic military jackets, the jacket sports a four pocket front and a hidden stowaway hood, with a quilted polyester liner for harsh weather. Like other classic Barbour jackets, the Sapper is constructed from the brand's signature 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton, which was engineered to repel the rainy climate of coastal England. Equipped with a dual fastening storm flap placket.
- Regular fit
- 6oz Sylkoil waxed canvas outer
- Quilted liner throughout body and sleeves
- Corduroy collar and cuffs
- Stowaway zip hood
- Zipper and snap front fastening
- Custom branded hardware
- Two front patch pockets, two welt pockets, one interior pocket
- Barbour embroidery above left pocket
- Drawcord waist
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining, fill: 100% polyester
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size M.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 18.75" 24.5" 30.25" Medium 46" 19.25" 24.75" 31.5" Large 50" 20.25" 25.5" 32.25" X-Large 54" 21.25" 25.75" 32.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A true British icon, few labels in the world are as timeless as Barbour. The Barbour story began in 1894, in the marketplace of England's South Shields, where the family-owned brand is still located to this day. Today, Barbour builds upon its heritage through a line of weather-proof outerwear, channeling the distinct style of the British countryside into every garment.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.