Service Boot 1035 in Veg Veldt Hummus
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 1035 last, a revised design made for a generous fitting width while still keeping a sleek profile and toe box. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features a vegetable tanned Veldt leather courtesy of CF Steads of Leeds, UK. Tanned using wild antelope, natural scarring is seen on the the exterior of the leather, making each boot unique with no two pairs alike. The boots are anchored by Dainite ridgeway soles and are fused together using stitch down construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insole, and brass hardware.
- 1035 Last
- Vegetable tanned Veldt leather from CF Stead of Leeds, United Kingdom
- 5 brass eyelets and 4 brass speed hooks
- Natural leather midsole
- Stitchdown construction
- Dainite Ridgeway sole
- Includes round and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Canada
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- The 1035 last was developed as a round toe version of the classic 2030 last. This allows for a generous fit in width, while keeping the sleek profile. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller from your Brannock size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.