Service Boot 2030 Dainite in Salvia Sego Horse
- Brand Info
- Built on Viberg's 2030 last, a classic silhouette featuring a sleek-low profile, elongated toe shape and standard width designed to fit most feet. Originally crafted in 1931, the Service Boot is a timeless design inspired by standard issue military boot patterns. The boots have a minimalist design, allowing for the raw materials and construction to speak for itself.
This iteration features a Maryam Horsebutt sourced from Italy. The sego tannage includes a higher concentration of oils and waxes, softening the leather and providing the surface with a clean sleek sheen. The boots are anchored with a British rubber Dainite sole and fused with the brand's signature stitchdown construction. Finished with tonal stitching, branded leather insoles, and metal eyelets.
- 2030 Last
- Salvia Sego Horsebutt from Conceria Maryam, Italy
- 8 brass eyelets
- Natural midsole
- Stitched toe
- Stitchdown construction
- British Dainite sole
- Includes round and flat wax laces
- Handcrafted in Canada
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- The 2030 last is Viberg's classic boot shape, constructed with a low profile silhouette, elongated toe shape, and standard E width that fits most feet. Viberg boots run large. Recommend to take one size smaller than your Brannock size. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual recommendation.
- Founded in 1931 by Edwin Viberg on the ethos of “made stronger to last longer”, Viberg’s commitment to quality throughout the decades has cemented their position as one of the best boot-makers in the world. Family owned and operated for 3 generations, today Brett Viberg continues to innovate what is possible to produce in a small workshop, while upholding the time-honored hand-made tradition his grandfather begun.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.