Service Shirt in Olive Flannel
- Brand Info
- The signature Service Shirt from Rogue Territory is a reinterpreted shirt jacket style. This installment is made from a heavyweight Japanese brushed flannel fabric. Rogue Territory's heavy flannel fabric sports a soft touch and substantial heft. The shirt features a rugged design built around two primary chest pockets, two hand pockets at the waist, and antique snap buttons, with vintage triple-needle stitching throughout as a nod to the trade of classic workwear.
- Regular fit
- Japanese brushed flannel fabric
- Two rounded chest pockets, two hand pockets
- Vintage triple-needle stitching
- Antique snap buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39.5" 16.5" 25" 28" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.5" 28.5" Large 44" 18" 26.5" 29" X-Large 47" 18.5" 26.75" 30" XX-Large 50" 19" 27" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Building upon his background as a bespoke jeans tailor, Karl Thoenessen founded the Rogue Territory brand in 2009. The label incorporates a vast range of influences from its hometown of Los Angeles into a line of casual clothing with modern and utilitarian appeal. The brand’s moniker “KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE” is a reference to Rogue Territory’s passion and commitment to making things by hand.