Shell Cordovan Bifold Wallet in Black
- Brand Info
Horween Shell Cordovan has long been prized by fine craftsmen. The leather is known for its luxurious finish and complex tanning process – a process taking at least six months altogether. It is widely regarded as the finest leather in the world, and serves as the basis of this exclusive Bifold Wallet from Vermilyea Pelle. The wallet design features a unique side load card pocket design to prevent cards from falling out. The wallet is hand stitched and stamped in Wenatchee, WA and is built to last a lifetime.
- Blue Owl Workshop exclusive
- 100% genuine Horween Shell Cordovan leather
- Minimal design bifold wallet
- Side load card pockets to prevent falling out and reduce thickness
- 1.5" width, perfect for denim
- Each made by hand in Wenatchee, WA, USA
- Comes with custom made wooden box and two leather coasters
- One Size. Approximately 4" x 3.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Vermilyea Pelle (vur-MIL-yuh pel-le) is a leather goods brand that is founded on the hands of practiced craftsman, Dustin Spencer, who fell in love with leather working at the early age of four. Dustin is rooted in Wenatchee, WA, beginning his brand with just one vintage machine and a handful of traditional tools. Using machines pulled from history, and tools and techniques based in tradition, he produces a line of high-end, handmade, innovative products with sustainable old-world materials.