Signals Long Sleeve T-Shirt in Static Grey
- Brand Info
- This t-shirt from wings+horns is made from a lightweight Japanese Ponte; a smooth double-knit fabric with comfortable 4-way stretch. The fabric features an irregular slub texture, and comes detailed with pushback shoulder panels and a low-profile bound collar.
- Tailored silhouette
- Textured Japanese Ponte double-knit stretch fabric
- Pushback shoulder panels
- 55% rayon, 24% lyocell, 14% nylon, 4% polyester, 3% polyurethane
- Made in Canada
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 37.5" 15.5" 25.25" 26.5" Medium 40" 16.25" 26.25" 27.5" Large 42.5" 17" 26.75" 28.75" X-Large 46" 18" 27.25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.