Social Sculpture Shirt Damaged in Light Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Social Sculpture Shirt from visvim® presents the brand's passion for old-world craftsmanship in a modern form. Crafted using 8oz selvedge denim woven with long-staple Supima cotton, this button-up shirt features visvim's signature "damaged" finish, a hand distressing process designed to emulate years of wear. This iteration features custom snap buttons, two flap pockets at the chest, and signature hand-stitched detailing at the nape.
- Regular fit
- Proprietary 8oz selvedge denim
- Dyed using natural indigo
- Washed and distressed in Japan
- Two pockets at the chest
- American snap buttons
- Hand-stitched detailing at the nape
- Grey selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 180lbs wearing a size 2.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 43.5" 17.25" 25.25" 29.25" 2 45.5" 18" 25.5" 30.75" 3 47.5" 18.75" 26.5" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.