Special Finish Pullover Hoodie in Red
- Brand Info
- Made in-house from start to finish, Remi Relief's special finish hoodies are garment dyed, stonewashed, and undergo an enzyme bath process to reproduce the brand's signature 1960's worn-in look and feel. Expertly made in Japan using the brand's heavyweight cotton fleece, the sweater is finished with vintage inspired, era specific detailing. Featuring subtle hand-distressing at various points, each garment has a uniquely timeworn look and feel from day one. Cut in a boxy-relaxed fit, the hoodie will continue to fade and change overtime, becoming a truly vintage garment with wash and wear.
- Relaxed-boxy fit
- Stonewashed heavyweight cotton fleece
- Kangaroo pouch hand pocket
- Drop shoulder seams
- Ribbed underarm and side gussets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Please note: Due to the nature of this garment, each item may differ slightly in color from the product shown
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small
44" 17" 24.5" 24" Medium
46" 18" 24.75" 25" Large
47" 18" 25" 26" X-Large
48" 18.75" 25.75" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.