Special Finish Zip Hoodie in Green
- Brand Info
- Made in-house from start to finish, Remi Relief's special finish sweaters are garment dyed, stonewashed, and undergo an enzyme bath process to reproduce the brand's signature 1960's worn-in look and feel. Expertly made in Japan, the hoodie is made using the brand's heavyweight cotton fleece and stitched with vintage inspired, era-specific detailing. Fitted with a kangaroo pouch pocket, western-leather tassel bead zip, and a streamlined hoodie free of drawstrings. Featuring subtle hand-distressing at various points, each garment has a uniquely vintage look and feel from day one.
- Regular fit
- Stonewashed heavyweight cotton fleece
- Hand distressed
- Two-way zip closure with custom beaded and leather tassels
- Large kangaroo pouch pocket with exaggerated stitch detailing
- Ribbed underarm and side gussets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Please note: Due to the nature of this garment, each item may differ slightly in color from the product shown
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 46" 17" 24.5" 24" Large
47.5" 18" 25.25" 25" X-Large
49" 18.5" 26" 25.5" XX-Large
50" 18.5" 26" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.