Attachment / KKA
Stole Collar Cardigan in Grey Wool
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Stole Collar Cardigan is a signature design from Kazuyuki Kumagai. The versatile layering piece is hallmarked by its distinct draped silhouette, which is created through a thin scarf-like collar, curved hem, and sleeve paneling. This installment is crafted from a lightweight wool jersey, which has undergone a finishing process to prevent shrinkage when washing.
- Elongated slim fit
- Lightweight Japanese wool jersey
- Curved sleeve and shoulder paneling
- Raw hem at waist and sleeves
- Two patch pockets at waist
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
- Model AJ03-227
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 41" 16" 26.5" 29" 3 42" 17" 27" 29.5" 4 44" 18" 27.25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.