Stole Collar Long Cardigan in Lightweight Denim
- Brand Info
- This piece makes use of Attachment's popular stole collar cardigan design, adapting it to a lightweight denim fabric. The draping cut gives it a unique silhouette that crosses the line between cardigan and jacket. The vibrant blue color of the denim will fade over time, making for a more personalized garment.
- Long, slim fit
- 5.5oz denim with slight slub
- Curved sleeve and shoulder paneling
- Two patch pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model KC91-026
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 42" 17.5" 25" 37" 3 44" 18" 25.5" 37.5" 4 45" 18.5" 26" 38" 5 48" 19" 26.5" 38.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.