Stretch Nylon Pant in Black
- Brand Info
- The Stretch Nylon Pant from wings+horns is crafted using signature lightweight stretch nylon with water-repellent coating. Cut in a relaxed tapered fit, the pants have ample room in the top-block while retaining a tapered lower-leg. The pants are finished with minimalistic branding and classic wings+horns detailing.
- Stretch nylon fabric
- Relaxed top block with a sharp taper at leg opening
- Riri zippered front pockets
- Rear welt pockets
- Herringbone pocket lining
- Trouser hem
- 94% nylon 6% elastane
- Made in Canada
Please note: We are unable to hem this item due to the nature of the fabric.
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening S 32" 9.75" 11.5" 8.5" 27.5" 6.5" M 34" 10.25" 12.25" 9" 28.5" 6.65" L 36" 10.75" 12.5" 9.35" 28.75" 6.75" XL 38" 11.25" 13" 9.75" 30" 6.85"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.