Attachment / KKA
Stretch Pleated Easy Pants in Khaki Grey
- Brand Info
- The Stretch Pleated Easy Pants are a casual style pant from ATTACHMENT. Constructed from a flexible cotton polyester blend fabric, the easy pants are detailed with signature Kazuyuki Kumagai style through a two subtle tack pleats at the waist. The pants are cut with a relaxed top block and a sleek taper through the leg, and come equipped with an elastic stretch waistband to complete the convenient and comfortable style.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Lightweight cotton polyester blend fabric
- Elastic waistband with drawcords
- Custom laser-engraved button
- YKK zipper fly
- Slant front pockets, welted back pockets
- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Model AP21-033
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Waistband will stretch 1-2 inches comfortably
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 29" 11" 12.25" 8" 27.5" 6.75" 3 30" 11.25" 12.5" 8.25" 28" 7" 4 32" 11.5" 13" 8.5" 28.5" 7" 5 34 11.75" 13.5" 8.65" 29.5" 7.4"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.