Attachment / KKA
Stretch Twill Sarouel Pants in Steel Grey
- Brand Info
- The Sarouel Pants are a relaxed style from Kazuyuki Kumagai. Constructed from a midweight stretch twill, the pants are cut in an exaggerated relaxed tapered fit for a highly comfortable and casual silhouette. The pants come designed with an elastic waistband for versatility, and are finished with signature ATTACHMENT details and styling.
- Relaxed tapered fit
- Midweight stretch twill fabric
- Two slant pockets at waist
- Two patch back pockets
- Japanese YKK zipper fly with single branded button
- Drawstring with elastic waist
- Cropped length
- 66% cotton, 28% polyester, 4% polyurethane
- Model AP03-225
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Waist Rise Thigh Knee Inseam Leg Opening 2 29" 14.5" 14" 10.75" 24.5" 7.25" 3 31" 15" 15" 11" 25.5" 7.5" 4 33" 15" 15.5" 11.5" 26.5" 7.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.